Tonight on Nightly Business Report, is a familiar retail name, RadioShack, close to filing for bankruptcy? We’ll speak to the Wall Street analyst who says yes.
And, why it’s a bad time to be an energy bull.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Australian prime minister to bring up China, Trans-Pacific trade deal during Trump talks
- We tested out this hotel robot (and it wasn't totally competent)
- Australia's banknotes may be the most advanced in the world
- Fed's Kashkari is unsure if Trump's $1.5 trillion tax cuts will boost investment
- Top US Treasury official slams China's 'non-market behavior'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS