Shares of Apple tumbled four percent today and that almost single-handedly dragged down the Nasdaq Composite index. One week ahead of what should be a shining moment for Apple, when it is expected to unveil the new iPhone 6, a cartfull of bad news has combined to take the shine off Apple shares.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stock futures steady after Tuesday's intraday comeback
- Bitcoin bounces back, surging above $50,000 after more buying from Square
- Climate change is not priced into markets but its effect could be substantial, experts say
- Billionaire investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala reveals how he's playing India's electric vehicle market
- Chinese court rules that a woman's housework is worth $128 a month
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS