Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Alibaba’s profits nearly triple, increasing the buzz around its expected landmark IPO.
And, six years after the Great Recession, the SEC tightens rules on two sectors at the center of the collapse. But is it too little too late?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The Senate passed Biden’s $1.9 trillion stimulus bill – here’s what’s next
- Senate passes $1.9 trillion Covid relief bill, House Democrats plan final approval Tuesday
- Unemployment benefits end next week. It may be too late for Congress to stop it, experts say
- Stocks face the crosscurrents of higher interest rates and fiscal stimulus in the week ahead
- How Salesforce became Silicon Valley's best late-stage tech investor
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS