Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Fed Chair Janet Yellen says the economy is improving but not enough to worry the market about moving up the rate-hiking time table.
And, people are once again flipping homes but this time around the game has changed.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stock futures pull back after S&P 500 notches best day since June
- Be wary of social media trading tips, European regulator warns
- Former U.S. ambassador doesn't see Iran nuclear deal happening this year as escalations mount
- Saudi and Russia are at loggerheads again, but OPEC meeting 'unlikely to ruin the oil party'
- The business book that sparked this entrepreneur's multibillion-dollar social impact start-up
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS