On the ten year anniversary of Google going public, Josh Lipton looks at how ubiquitous the search giant has become in our lives. And with its shares up more than 1,300 percent, is the stock still worth buying?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stock futures pull back after S&P 500 notches best day since June
- Be wary of social media trading tips, European regulator warns
- Former U.S. ambassador doesn't see Iran nuclear deal happening this year as escalations mount
- Saudi and Russia are at loggerheads again, but OPEC meeting 'unlikely to ruin the oil party'
- The business book that sparked this entrepreneur's multibillion-dollar social impact start-up
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS