It was another positive day on Wall Street as investors were able to look past the Russia-Ukraine conflict and the escalating tensions in Iraq. Good news right? Not for many investors: they are puzzled about how and why stocks keep going up, avoiding the correction that so many have predicted after a 5-year bull run. And with political turmoil and economic uncertainty all around the world, the rise in equities has confounded experts.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- How the different Covid vaccines will handle new variants of the virus
- Democrats reach deal on unemployment aid, allowing $1.9 trillion relief bill to go forward
- Okta CEO defends $6.5 billion deal for rival Auth0 after shares fall
- Democrats want to send more unemployment benefits. Some workers never got the last round
- Robinhood chooses the Nasdaq for its IPO, sources say
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS