Investors gobbled up stocks Friday seemingly unworried about geopolitical tensions. Stocks also rallied on word from Russian news agencies that tensions may be easing between Russia and Ukraine. Michelle Caruso-Cabrera reports on the latest.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley: Farmers don't want aid, they want trade
- DOJ alleges SpaceX supplier faked inspection reports for 'critical' rocket parts on 10 missions
- WikiLeaks' Julian Assange charged with 17 new criminal counts, including violating Espionage Act
- Southwest won't charge passengers to change planes to avoid the Boeing 737 Max
- Stocks plunge as trade fears resurface – five experts weigh in on what to watch
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS