Investors gobbled up stocks Friday seemingly unworried about geopolitical tensions. Stocks also rallied on word from Russian news agencies that tensions may be easing between Russia and Ukraine. Michelle Caruso-Cabrera reports on the latest.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Asian indexes trade mixed as China markets look to bounce back
- Flynn cut ties with Trump, indicating potential cooperation with Mueller
- Irish government on verge of collapse ahead of EU Brexit summit
- Huawei's newest phone is a high-end alternative to Samsung, Apple devices
- North Korea still has plenty of options as it faces new sanctions and a frosty Beijing
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS