Investors gobbled up stocks Friday seemingly unworried about geopolitical tensions. Stocks also rallied on word from Russian news agencies that tensions may be easing between Russia and Ukraine. Michelle Caruso-Cabrera reports on the latest.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Defense and tech stocks are the big winners of Trump's first 2 years in office
- A hidden AirPods feature will helps you hear better
- Google is the most popular search engine in most of the world except Russia — here's why
- IMF says the global economic expansion is losing momentum as it cuts growth forecasts
- Davos opens with US vs. China contest emerging as 'the key problem of our time'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS