Investors gobbled up stocks Friday seemingly unworried about geopolitical tensions. Stocks also rallied on word from Russian news agencies that tensions may be easing between Russia and Ukraine. Michelle Caruso-Cabrera reports on the latest.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- This design makes the middle seat an airplane's most desirable
- China stocks head for worst day of 2017 as regulators tighten grip
- China is a gold mine for innovation, says head of Chinese robot firm
- Trump pressures Democrats on Obamacare to get border wall deal
- Live: French stocks called higher as Macron wins first round of presidential election
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS