Investors gobbled up stocks Friday seemingly unworried about geopolitical tensions. Stocks also rallied on word from Russian news agencies that tensions may be easing between Russia and Ukraine. Michelle Caruso-Cabrera reports on the latest.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Senate Republican Obamacare replacement bill released, here are the details
- Watch: House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi discusses health-care reform at her weekly news conference
- Op-Ed: Why Uber’s top job is the most desirable in tech right now
- The Amazon of China invested $400 million into one of the most valuable fashion startups
- Travis Kalanick's fall is a warning to other big personalities in Silicon Valley, says investor
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS