Investors gobbled up stocks Friday seemingly unworried about geopolitical tensions. Stocks also rallied on word from Russian news agencies that tensions may be easing between Russia and Ukraine. Michelle Caruso-Cabrera reports on the latest.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The Fed is relying on skewed data that makes a 'B-' economy look like an A+, a market watcher warns
- How to make animated GIFs from your photos on the iPhone
- How a mailed check for $112 got cashed for $3,500: The new 'fishing' scheme
- Why Americans have fallen out of love with NASCAR
- Italy president under pressure to accept euroskeptic minister
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS