Investors gobbled up stocks Friday seemingly unworried about geopolitical tensions. Stocks also rallied on word from Russian news agencies that tensions may be easing between Russia and Ukraine. Michelle Caruso-Cabrera reports on the latest.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Judge throws out New York City's climate change lawsuit against 5 major oil companies
- Trump: I'll be Vladimir Putin's 'worst enemy' if US-Russia relationship 'doesn't work out'
- From apples to almonds, looming tariffs from India could hurt West Coast growers
- In the US, the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer, study concludes
- Emojis are key to getting consumers to open those pesky marketing messages
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS