Zillow, the leading U.S. real-estate site, said Monday it had agreed to buy rival Trulia for $3.5 billion in stock. Shares of both companies had already rallied strongly in anticipation of a deal and added to those gains on Monday. Since the start of the year, both stocks have nearly doubled and now have a combined market capitalization of nearly $10 billion.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stitch Fix swings to a quarterly loss and softens outlook on shipping delays; shares plunge
- NY AG appoints lawyers to probe sexual harassment claims against Gov. Cuomo; GOP to seek impeachment
- Cathie Wood sees bitcoin joining stocks and bonds as part of the classic balanced portfolio
- Next Covid bill would provide a tax waiver on up to $10,200 of unemployment insurance benefits. Here's what you need to know
- Melinda Gates says we could reach global herd immunity from Covid sometime in 2022
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS