Zillow, the leading U.S. real-estate site, said Monday it had agreed to buy rival Trulia for $3.5 billion in stock. Shares of both companies had already rallied strongly in anticipation of a deal and added to those gains on Monday. Since the start of the year, both stocks have nearly doubled and now have a combined market capitalization of nearly $10 billion.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- How a process using 'fluid' carbon dioxide could stop your wine from spoiling
- Investor Baillie Gifford bets more on China as Asia draws more capital in a post-coronavirus world
- Here’s where things stand with the messy TikTok deal
- Supermodel Natalia Vodianova says her native Russia feels safer during the pandemic than other parts of Europe
- Dow futures rise as market tries to avoid losses for the week
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS