Tonight on Nightly Business Report, did employers go on a hiring spree in June? Why economists are optimistic about tomorrow’s employment report.
And, where can investors find value in this market as the Dow and S&P sit at records?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- How the different Covid vaccines will handle new variants of the virus
- Democrats reach deal on unemployment aid, allowing $1.9 trillion relief bill to go forward
- Okta CEO defends $6.5 billion deal for rival Auth0 after shares fall
- Democrats want to send more unemployment benefits. Some workers never got the last round
- Robinhood chooses the Nasdaq for its IPO, sources say
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS