A bombshell today about the economy shrinking this past winter as brutally cold temperatures and unrelenting snow was apparently a lot tougher on the economy than many of us thought. First-quarter gross domestic product, the sum of all the goods and services produced in the United States in the U.S. in the first three months of the year contracted by almost three percent, far more than experts forecast.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and a brand-new home screen that makes it easier to find stuff to watch
- What the post-coronavirus workplace might look like
- Trump to sign executive orders protecting preexisting conditions and seeking a way to prevent surprise medical bills
- Lawmakers push back against Trump's refusal to commit to peaceful transfer of power
- Stocks eke out small gains after wild session, Apple leads tech higher
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS