It looks like Dow 17K will have to wait another day. Stocks have been on a tear lately, reaching historic closing highs, in the Dow and the S&P 500 on Friday, but those indexes kicked off the new trading week with some modest declines. So with a week to go in the first half, Dominic Chu takes a look at the stocks that helped get the Dow to this point and what may lead the next leg.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- U.S. State Department on Iran policy: We don’t want to ‘reward an enemy'
- ByteDance applies for export license from China as TikTok deal waits for approval
- JPMorgan to pay almost $1 billion fine to resolve U.S. investigation into trading practices
- Stock futures little changed following sell-off on Wall Street
- Movie industry dealt devastating blow as 'Black Widow,' Marvel slate postponed
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS