It’s not just gold and gas prices that are rising, but just about everything. Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen didn’t seem overly concerned about it at Yesterday’s new conference. But today, some economists say she’s too complacent, they’re worried. So how concerned should you be about inflation?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump slams Biden, teases 2024 presidential run in first post White House speech
- ‘This bond market is so radically oversold,' economist David Rosenberg says
- Iran rejects informal nuke talks with U.S. and EU, insists Biden drop sanctions first
- New York Attorney General ready to oversee investigation into Cuomo sexual harassment allegations
- CDC panel recommends use of J&J's single-shot Covid vaccine, clearing way for distribution
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS