In Washington lawmakers had a tough time believing testimony from the CEO of General Motors about how she’s changing the corporate culture in response to the long-delayed recall of millions of defective cars.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- People are paying millions for clips that can be viewed for free. Welcome to the world of ‘NFTs’
- Stock futures rise in early morning trading after Tuesday's losses
- Russia slams 'hostile' new U.S. sanctions and vows to retaliate
- Why some Chinese are buying local electric car brands like Nio — instead of Tesla
- Neera Tanden withdraws from nomination as Biden budget chief
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS