An exhaustive new study concludes that one quarter of all public company deals involves some type of insider trading. That report, which was conducted by professors from New York University and McGill University examined transactions back to 1996.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Asian shares set to decline, taking cues from Wall Street's losses; OPEC meeting ahead
- Chevrolet is bringing back the Blazer as a crossover
- Cramer Remix: It was the hottest group in the market until Red Hat reported
- SpaceX’s Falcon Heavy rocket wins Air Force certification and a $130 million contract
- CVS Health CEO Larry Merlo: Confident Aetna deal will close later this year
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS