Some encouraging news about the U.S. jobs market. A new report says many of the jobs created since the recovery are for high wage workers, not for low wage workers as previously thought.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Amazon reportedly prevents some device rivals from advertising competing products
- Delta will delay decision to furlough pilots until November, union says
- Tesla shares fall as Musk dampens Battery Day expectations
- Brookfield Properties' retail arm is laying off 20% of its workforce, as pandemic hits malls
- Wall Street's Ed Yardeni: U.S. economy might not need new, big coronavirus stimulus after all
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS