Time Inc, the magazine unit that’s home to People, Sports Illustrated and Time Magazine was spun off from parent company Time Warner today. Shares of Time also made their market debut on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Federal judge allows extra week for counting Wisconsin absentee ballots
- Nikola founder Trevor Milton forfeits $166 million in stock he would have lost anyway and gets to keep $3.1 billion under separation deal
- Why iPhone users are suddenly going wild creating custom looks for their home screens
- Musk cautions innovations at Tesla 'battery day' won't be widespread until 2022
- American Airlines plans pilot training on Boeing 737 Max in November
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS