Among the decliners in the Dow today was AT&T. That was surprising because today the telecom giant raised its full-year revenue forecast again after signing up more wireless subscribers.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- K-pop sensation BTS' label prices IPO at top end of range
- Judge blocks Trump administration's ban on new TikTok downloads from U.S. app stores
- Dow futures up 200 points following a 4-week losing streak
- U.S.-China tech tensions won't go away even if Biden wins election, analyst says
- Allbirds wants people to understand their sneakers’ carbon footprint like they do calories in food
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS