Could ending the decades-old ban on exports of U.S.-produced crude oil lift the economy? A new report has reignited the debate, concluding that such a move could create jobs and lower gas prices.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Bombs kill at least 207 in Easter attacks on churches, hotels in Sri Lanka
- Air strikes and explosions hit key OPEC oil producer Libya's capital in escalating violence
- Elon Musk's SpaceX suffers capsule anomaly during Florida tests
- Medicare for All is dragging down health-care stocks and there could be more pain ahead
- US intelligence reportedly says Huawei funded by Chinese state security
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS