Why are stocks at or near record highs after the economy shrank for the first time in three years last quarter? How different is the current quarter, and are economists counting on even more growth in the year ahead?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- JPMorgan subsidiary to sell Saudi Investment Bank stake for $203m
- Polls open in Turkey's high-stakes elections
- US homeland security says 522 children have been reunited with families, 2,053 still in custody
- A top economy watcher says a spike in oil and copper prices is hiding what could be a slowdown
- Andy Cohen on the making of a 'Housewives' brand
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS