Why are stocks at or near record highs after the economy shrank for the first time in three years last quarter? How different is the current quarter, and are economists counting on even more growth in the year ahead?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Biden agrees to limit number of people who will get checks in Covid relief plan
- President Joe Biden slams governors for lifting mask mandates, calls it 'Neanderthal thinking'
- Apple has an easy new way to copy all your photos and videos to Google Photos
- Snowflake falls after product revenue forecast fails to impress
- Okta says it's buying security rival Auth0 for $6.5 billion, sending stock plunging
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS