Why are stocks at or near record highs after the economy shrank for the first time in three years last quarter? How different is the current quarter, and are economists counting on even more growth in the year ahead?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Hedge fund managers could save billions from border-adjustment tax
- GOP health bill reveals Paul Ryan's Ayn Rand 'tendencies,' says ranking Democrat
- Watch: Senate grills Trump's Supreme Court nominee Gorsuch in third hearing day
- Bank lobbyists temper expectations for Dodd-Frank overhaul
- Cinco de Mayo related celebration in Philadelphia cancelled over fear of ICE raids
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS