This year, believe it or not, the biggest winners as a group are utilities. They are the top sector of 2014, up more than 10%. Dominic Chu takes a look at why there’s so much interest in this staid and stable industry and why boring may be beautiful for investors.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The FCC has plans to dismantle the rule protecting a neutral internet
- White House backs Roy Moore in all but name
- DOJ wouldn't bring case against A&T unless confident it could win, says antitrust lawyer
- Justice Department's action against AT&T and Time Warner's deal could put a chill on media stocks
- Airbnb lashes out at Marriott as clash between Silicon Valley and the hotel industry intensifies
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS