There looks to be a spring thaw in the U.S. housing market. Sales of newly built homes recovered in April, shooting up a better than expected 6.4 percent, following two months of sharp declines. That helped list shares of some of the nation’s biggest homebuilders: D.R. Horton, Lennar, Hovnanian and Pulte Homes all posted big gains. It is time to invest in this sector?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump slams Biden, teases 2024 presidential run in first post White House speech
- ‘This bond market is so radically oversold,' economist David Rosenberg says
- Iran rejects informal nuke talks with U.S. and EU, insists Biden drop sanctions first
- New York Attorney General ready to oversee investigation into Cuomo sexual harassment allegations
- CDC panel recommends use of J&J's single-shot Covid vaccine, clearing way for distribution
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS