Call it the power of the purse. More and more women all around the globe are making money decisions in their households. A new study by the Center for Talent Innovations shows that in the U.S., women are responsible for almost 40 percent of all investable assets and that number is growing here and around the world. But surprisingly, only half of them rely on financial advisors for the best ways to save and invest.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump pledges to 'handily' defeat terrorism in Afghanistan, says he won't reveal troop numbers
- North Korea got caught shipping chemical weapons to Syria, twice in the last six months
- Asia markets mixed as investors keep an eye on Korean Peninsula, dollar steadies
- Self-made billionaire Bill Gates: Better technology must be developed to help educate people
- Watch Trump unveil Afghanistan strategy in address to nation
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS