Call it the power of the purse. More and more women all around the globe are making money decisions in their households. A new study by the Center for Talent Innovations shows that in the U.S., women are responsible for almost 40 percent of all investable assets and that number is growing here and around the world. But surprisingly, only half of them rely on financial advisors for the best ways to save and invest.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Wall Street bull Ed Yardeni predicts stocks will fly 17% between now and 2021
- 10 low-cost franchises you can start with $15,000 or less and reap a six-figure salary
- 52% of Americans are considered 'middle class'—here's how much money they earn
- Iran responsible for 'attack against the world' after strikes on oil facilities, Saudi official says
- Here's what one top economist sees ahead for the Fed and US-China trade
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS