Call it the power of the purse. More and more women all around the globe are making money decisions in their households. A new study by the Center for Talent Innovations shows that in the U.S., women are responsible for almost 40 percent of all investable assets and that number is growing here and around the world. But surprisingly, only half of them rely on financial advisors for the best ways to save and invest.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Elon Musk's boring machine completes the first section of an LA tunnel
- A politically divided Hong Kong readies for a key anniversary — and a presidential visit
- At annual meeting of global leaders, bullishness on China's economy abounds
- This investor called a rout in Hong Kong stocks. Now he has a message for regulators
- Chinese bike-sharing unicorn Mobike says it is interested in growth, not profits
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS