Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Federal Reserve officials discussed the outlook for rates at their last meeting and one other topic that could have an even bigger impact on the economy.
And, Target may be feeling the impact of the data breach for a while to come, but the retailer’s Interim CEO has a plan to get shoppers back in the store.
- Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court, setting up election year confirmation battle
- Fewer than 10% of Americans show signs of past coronavirus infection, study finds
- House Democrats prepare new $2.4 trillion stimulus plan with unemployment aid, direct payments
- Op-Ed: U.S. elections pose historic test for Reagan's 'miracle' of peaceful transition
- How SpaceX, Virgin Galactic, Blue Origin and others compete in the growing space tourism market
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS