If you don’t like solicitation calls to your house, you may not like what Facebook is up to. The social networking giant is teaming up with France’s biggest advertising company to tailor video ads that’ll pop up on your Facebook or Instagram accounts.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- GOP groups quiet as billionaire donor stands accused of running biggest tax fraud scheme ever
- New York lawmakers move to strip Gov. Cuomo of emergency Covid powers as sexual harassment, death data scandals roil state
- Tesla launches social platform to spur owners to take political action on its behalf
- Cannabis stocks slump for second straight week as prospects dim for nationwide legalization
- Tesla closes below $600 for the first time since December — here's what's weighing the stock down
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS