Tonight on Nightly Business Report, AT&T buys DirecTV while Pfizer’s bid for AstraZeneca is rejected. Is this just the start of a wave of deal making activity?
And, the U.S. accuses members of the Chinese military of conducting economic cybercrimes against American companies. Which firms were hacked and what happens next?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump's spending spikes in September, but still lower than Clinton's
- Philippine President Duterte threatens to 'break up' with US. Here's what it means
- Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn plans deep dive to repair Mitsubishi Motors' image
- Trump, Clinton mostly civil at Al Smith Dinner after fiery debate
- Asia markets trade mostly lower as oil prices slip, but Nikkei rises 0.2% as yen weakens
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS