Tonight on Nightly Business Report, AT&T buys DirecTV while Pfizer’s bid for AstraZeneca is rejected. Is this just the start of a wave of deal making activity?
And, the U.S. accuses members of the Chinese military of conducting economic cybercrimes against American companies. Which firms were hacked and what happens next?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Why the Donald Trump who appeared on stage Monday can't win
- Consumer confidence surges to highest level since the recession
- Wells Fargo actively considering executive clawbacks in wake of scandal: Report
- Lawmaker: 'We don't believe' Mylan on new profit numbers for EpiPens
- Clinton wins debate, stops Trump's momentum, says former Bloomberg advisor
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS