Tonight on Nightly Business Report, AT&T buys DirecTV while Pfizer’s bid for AstraZeneca is rejected. Is this just the start of a wave of deal making activity?
And, the U.S. accuses members of the Chinese military of conducting economic cybercrimes against American companies. Which firms were hacked and what happens next?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'Unsustainable' euro 3-5 years from its demise, expert says
- To draft rookies this year, the NBA did a lot of hiring abroad
- Moving abroad if Trump or Clinton wins? Consider expat money issues first
- Merkel tells UK 'take your time' on Brexit, but other EU members say 'leave now'
- This new digital camera will set shutterbugs back a cool $9,000
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS