Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Macy’s results lost some of their recent magic. Should investors be concerned about the department store that’s been the darling of Wall Street?
And, why President Obama says hundreds of thousands of jobs are at risk if Congress lets the Highway Trust Fund run dry.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court, setting up election year confirmation battle
- Fewer than 10% of Americans show signs of past coronavirus infection, study finds
- House Democrats prepare new $2.4 trillion stimulus plan with unemployment aid, direct payments
- Op-Ed: U.S. elections pose historic test for Reagan's 'miracle' of peaceful transition
- How SpaceX, Virgin Galactic, Blue Origin and others compete in the growing space tourism market
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS