The Dow and the S&P 500 closed at new highs, but just barely with the S&P even topping the 1,900 mark for the first time ever during intraday trading. But there was an unexpected slow down in retail sales in April. They rose only 0.1% last month as many consumers cut back on buying big-ticket items like furniture, appliances and electronics.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Federal judge says lawsuit over Trump's Keystone XL pipeline approval can go ahead
- This simple trick may reveal whether you’re too consumed by your career
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: QCOM, AVGO, SD, UPS, CBS, AMZN & more
- At least 155 people killed in attack on mosque in Egypt's north Sinai: State media
- Retailer Under Armour, having its worst year ever, may have just found a bottom
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS