Big changes being rolled out at a company that, as much as any, defines the term blue chip. Big Blue itself, IBM, a tech titan many own either directly or in a mutual fund. It contributed not one bit today to the rising market. It shares were off slightly on a day when IBM’s CEO Ginny Rometty sat down for a rare television interview with David Faber. The conversation was extended and expansive.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Don't condemn globalization, it's not all about the West: WEF's Schwab
- Protectionism is good for no-one: Brazil finance minister
- The world’s eight richest people have same amount of money as half the world: Oxfam
- Trump’s protectionism does not worry China’s Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- Singapore central bank chief: City-state’s property market stabilizing
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS