Big changes being rolled out at a company that, as much as any, defines the term blue chip. Big Blue itself, IBM, a tech titan many own either directly or in a mutual fund. It contributed not one bit today to the rising market. It shares were off slightly on a day when IBM’s CEO Ginny Rometty sat down for a rare television interview with David Faber. The conversation was extended and expansive.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Federal judge says lawsuit over Trump's Keystone XL pipeline approval can go ahead
- This simple trick may reveal whether you’re too consumed by your career
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: QCOM, AVGO, SD, UPS, CBS, AMZN & more
- At least 155 people killed in attack on mosque in Egypt's north Sinai: State media
- Retailer Under Armour, having its worst year ever, may have just found a bottom
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS