Big changes being rolled out at a company that, as much as any, defines the term blue chip. Big Blue itself, IBM, a tech titan many own either directly or in a mutual fund. It contributed not one bit today to the rising market. It shares were off slightly on a day when IBM’s CEO Ginny Rometty sat down for a rare television interview with David Faber. The conversation was extended and expansive.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Cramer warns a 5% mortgage rate is the 'line in the sand' before the economy really gets hurt
- Netflix is fueling its ballooning cash burn with $2 billion in new debt
- Trump declares without evidence that 'unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in' with migrant caravan
- Papa John's founder John Schnatter asks board to remove 'wolf-pack' provision from poison pill
- Hasbro CEO: 'We were unable to meet all of the demand within the quarter'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS