Big changes being rolled out at a company that, as much as any, defines the term blue chip. Big Blue itself, IBM, a tech titan many own either directly or in a mutual fund. It contributed not one bit today to the rising market. It shares were off slightly on a day when IBM’s CEO Ginny Rometty sat down for a rare television interview with David Faber. The conversation was extended and expansive.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Buffett slams Wall Street 'monkeys', says hedge funds and advisors have cost clients $100 billion
- CPAC 2017 grassroots 'thrilled' by Trump, embrace president's victory and agenda
- Inside a collector's market that's doubles as a culture, where a $200 'asset' resells for thousands
- Warren Buffett says he would rather 'prep for a colonoscopy' than make this mistake again
- A single mom used her tax refund to pay her rent—for the entire year
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS