Big changes being rolled out at a company that, as much as any, defines the term blue chip. Big Blue itself, IBM, a tech titan many own either directly or in a mutual fund. It contributed not one bit today to the rising market. It shares were off slightly on a day when IBM’s CEO Ginny Rometty sat down for a rare television interview with David Faber. The conversation was extended and expansive.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China's about to get its first new central bank head in 15 years
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise said to be slashing 10% of its staff
- Cramer Remix: Why investors should be wary of stock buybacks
- Cramer names the stock group you never want to see rally in a downturn
- An obscure economic report may soon take on added significance
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS