Big changes being rolled out at a company that, as much as any, defines the term blue chip. Big Blue itself, IBM, a tech titan many own either directly or in a mutual fund. It contributed not one bit today to the rising market. It shares were off slightly on a day when IBM’s CEO Ginny Rometty sat down for a rare television interview with David Faber. The conversation was extended and expansive.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Traders bid up oil ahead of anticipated OPEC production cut extension
- Neil Diamond was my childhood idol: Dollar Shave Club founder Michael Dubin
- Dollar Shave Club founder Dubin told he would ‘never amount to anything’ then sells for $1 billion
- Montana Republican special-election candidate cited for assault after allegedly 'body slamming' reporter
- Live: Stocks in Europe push higher as OPEC ministers gather in Vienna
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS