Big changes being rolled out at a company that, as much as any, defines the term blue chip. Big Blue itself, IBM, a tech titan many own either directly or in a mutual fund. It contributed not one bit today to the rising market. It shares were off slightly on a day when IBM’s CEO Ginny Rometty sat down for a rare television interview with David Faber. The conversation was extended and expansive.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook's new cash bonus sweetener not tied to bigger sales or profits
- House probes security and intelligence failures in deadly U.S. Capitol attack
- Democratic governors accuse Trump administration of misleading them about vaccine stockpile
- These entrepreneurs want a second PPP loan. What you should know if you're applying for more money
- 'I don’t see anything on the horizon that can stop the growth of the ETF market,' Invesco official says. Here are her 2021 predictions
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS