Big changes being rolled out at a company that, as much as any, defines the term blue chip. Big Blue itself, IBM, a tech titan many own either directly or in a mutual fund. It contributed not one bit today to the rising market. It shares were off slightly on a day when IBM’s CEO Ginny Rometty sat down for a rare television interview with David Faber. The conversation was extended and expansive.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Erdogan proclaimed winner of Turkey's presidential election
- Cash hoarders aren't the only problem for Japan's struggling fund industry
- Asia set for a cautious open as US-China trade tensions simmer
- How succeeding later in life shaped Anthony Bourdain: 'I feel like I've stolen a car'
- GE is said to close in on a $3B-plus deal to sell industrial engine unit to a private equity firm
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS