Big changes being rolled out at a company that, as much as any, defines the term blue chip. Big Blue itself, IBM, a tech titan many own either directly or in a mutual fund. It contributed not one bit today to the rising market. It shares were off slightly on a day when IBM’s CEO Ginny Rometty sat down for a rare television interview with David Faber. The conversation was extended and expansive.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The co-founder of a billion-dollar start-up found his business partner on LinkedIn
- Canada says China has granted consular access to second detainee
- US stock futures fall slightly in early trading after Friday's big losses
- Ron Paul thinks the selloff could spark depression-like conditions that could be 'worse than 1929'
- Renault said to demand Nissan shareholder meeting amid crisis over Carlos Ghosn's arrest
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS