Big changes being rolled out at a company that, as much as any, defines the term blue chip. Big Blue itself, IBM, a tech titan many own either directly or in a mutual fund. It contributed not one bit today to the rising market. It shares were off slightly on a day when IBM’s CEO Ginny Rometty sat down for a rare television interview with David Faber. The conversation was extended and expansive.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Nintendo shares surge more than 16% after tie-up with Tencent to sell Switch console in China
- President Trump to meet in Japan with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in May
- US wins WTO ruling against China grain import quotas
- Nissan is said to cut global production by 15 percent
- Ancestry is pulling ad with apparent slavery-era theme
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS