Big changes being rolled out at a company that, as much as any, defines the term blue chip. Big Blue itself, IBM, a tech titan many own either directly or in a mutual fund. It contributed not one bit today to the rising market. It shares were off slightly on a day when IBM’s CEO Ginny Rometty sat down for a rare television interview with David Faber. The conversation was extended and expansive.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Tesla, Red Rock Resorts, Fitbit and more
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms says she tested positive for coronavirus
- Stock futures flat following a strong rally on Wall Street
- Dr. Anthony Fauci says the average age of U.S. coronavirus patients has dropped by 15 years as Sun Belt states gets hit
- Patrick Mahomes' 10-year extension with Kansas City Chiefs is worth more than $400 million
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS