Some of the biggest names in sports and Hollywood made their way to Wall Street today as trading firm BTIG held its annual Charity Day. All of the day’s commissions are being donated to a bunch of worthy organizations. Bob Pisani was there as some big names chipped in and told us where the money is going.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Top Democrat in New York state Senate calls on Gov. Cuomo to resign
- Cuomo dismisses calls for resignation as 'anti-democratic' but will sign law stripping his emergency Covid powers
- Sen. Joe Manchin open to party-line vote on future bills with voting rights legislation now in focus
- Biden calls on Congress to restore Voting Rights Act, signs orders to help expand access
- Tesla closes below $600 for the first time since December — here's what's weighing the stock down
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS