Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Apple is reportedly in talks to make its largest acquisition ever, buying Beats Electronics for more than $3b. Why? And what does it mean for Apple’s strategy?
And, our Market Monitor guest has a list of cheap stocks he says could soar 50% in the next 12 to 18 months.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Congress is working on new $1,400 stimulus checks. Here's who could be eligible for the first time
- House set to approve Biden’s $1.9 trillion stimulus package, send bill to the Senate
- FDA panel unanimously recommends third Covid vaccine as J&J wins key vote in path to emergency use
- Rising interest rates may continue to test the stock market in the week ahead
- U.S. says Saudi crown prince approved Khashoggi killing, imposes visa restrictions on 76 Saudis
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS