As investors look to tomorrow and as the up and down month of April draws to a close, Dominic Chu takes a look at whether April showers may give way to brighter days ahead in May and beyond.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump, European leaders call Saudi account of Khashoggi death incomplete
- From Ford to Volkswagen, rivals become frenemies to share the cost of building self-driving cars
- Trump threatens to pull US out of weapons pact with Russia, saying Moscow is violating the terms
- Artificial intelligence is changing how investors' money is being managed
- GOP political apps create 'safe space' for conservatives who accuse Facebook, Twitter of bias
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS