About half of the S&P 500 has now reported earnings, while the first of the big retailers begin reporting this week. Among the first, luxury accessories maker Coach. But expectations are mixed as many on Wall Street wonder if the venerable brand has lost its cool factor to up and coming rivals.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Nationalism on natural resources is surging, and could spell danger for commodities
- Stock futures lower after a steep sell-off on Wall Street amid surging bond yields
- Airlines are changing their flight destinations after the devastating shock of Covid
- In battle with U.S., China to focus on 7 'frontier' technologies from chips to brain-computer fusion
- Somebody hijacked Salesforce's LinkedIn account and posted support for Black Lives Matter
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS