Wall Street was buzzing about Apple today after it announced blow out sales of iPhones last quarter, plans to return more money to its shareholders and a stock split to make shares more available to more investors. That news sent shares skyrocketing more than eight percent higher today, its second best trading day ever. Dominic Chu takes a look at what Apple’s latest move will mean to small investors and whether this may be a good time to divvy up those shares.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Abu Dhabi eyes new partnerships for carbon capture and emissions cutting as oil price climbs
- Biden wants the Yemen war to end. One expert says his actions may be making it worse
- The Nord Stream 2 dilemma: Why a transatlantic dispute is likely to go from very bad to even worse
- Dow futures rise, extending Monday's 300-point rally
- Bitcoin tops $1 trillion in value again as the cryptocurrency's price jumps
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS