How do you feel about your mutual fund investing in Silicon Valley starups? You may not know it, but according to a report in today’s Wall Street Journal, your fund could have some shares of newbies like Airbnb and Dropbox, if your money is manages by BlackRock, Fidelity, Janus or T. Rowe Price.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Big week for markets with Fed's Powell confirmation hearing and Yellen testimony
- Uber to send out tenders on SoftBank deal early next week
- Apple needs to win 2 of these 3 markets to make up for HomePod delay: Wolff
- Amazon's Jeff Bezos is worth over $100 billion amid Black Friday frenzy: Report
- Macy's suffers credit card payment glitch at the worst possible time: Black Friday
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS