How do you feel about your mutual fund investing in Silicon Valley starups? You may not know it, but according to a report in today’s Wall Street Journal, your fund could have some shares of newbies like Airbnb and Dropbox, if your money is manages by BlackRock, Fidelity, Janus or T. Rowe Price.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- US senators seek 'painful' punishment if China's ZTE violates deal
- Investing in cannabis is 'a great hedge' for alcohol and drug companies, Tilray CEO says
- Mattis dismisses reports he may be leaving Pentagon
- What anyone can learn from Henry Winkler's 42-year wait for an Emmy
- FedEx: Amazon's new delivery service 'should not be confused as competition'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS