How do you feel about your mutual fund investing in Silicon Valley starups? You may not know it, but according to a report in today’s Wall Street Journal, your fund could have some shares of newbies like Airbnb and Dropbox, if your money is manages by BlackRock, Fidelity, Janus or T. Rowe Price.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The co-founder of a billion-dollar start-up found his business partner on LinkedIn
- Canada says China has granted consular access to second detainee
- US stock futures fall slightly in early trading after Friday's big losses
- Ron Paul thinks the selloff could spark depression-like conditions that could be 'worse than 1929'
- Renault said to demand Nissan shareholder meeting amid crisis over Carlos Ghosn's arrest
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS