Today was the 118th running of the Boston Marathon, the first since last year’s terrorist attacks at the finish line, but this time everything went off exactly as planned. American Meb Keflezighi won for men and Rita Jeptoo of Kenya defended the women’s title she won last year. Today’s race hosted the most runners in two decades and the most spectators ever, more than 1 million people lining the street, creating both challenges and opportunities.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- A top economy watcher says a spike in oil and copper prices is hiding what could be a slowdown
- Andy Cohen on the making of a 'Housewives' brand
- How the Supreme Court may have made Web shopping pricier for just about everyone but Amazon
- Russia oil minster: A crude output deal for 2019 is already being planned
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders says she was asked to leave restaurant because she works for Trump
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS