Today was the 118th running of the Boston Marathon, the first since last year’s terrorist attacks at the finish line, but this time everything went off exactly as planned. American Meb Keflezighi won for men and Rita Jeptoo of Kenya defended the women’s title she won last year. Today’s race hosted the most runners in two decades and the most spectators ever, more than 1 million people lining the street, creating both challenges and opportunities.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- GameStop shares soar more than 100% amid executive shuffle
- General Motors says worst of global chip shortage may be behind it
- Verizon is the top bidder on 5G spectrum, committing more than $45 billion
- How raising minimum wage to $15 per hour could affect workers and small businesses
- Shares of SPAC for electric-car company Lucid plummet 20% more after merger announcement
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS