While the data will continue to give us clues about the health of the economy, corporate earnings reports will show us the impact of winter, but could also provide us some insight into the future.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Brent crude breaks $70 after Saudi Arabia's oil facilities attacked by Yemen's Houthis
- Futures slip after Senate passes $1.9 trillion Covid relief bill
- U.S. hits record daily Covid vaccinations but health officials warn against loosening restrictions
- NBA Commissioner Adam Silver supports new league that pays high schoolers $100,000
- Investors haven't fully grasped inflation is 'dead ahead,' economist Mark Zandi warns
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS