Do you own a neck brace? If not, you might want to consider getting one. Or visiting a chiropractor. Market Watchers haven’t seen ups and downs like today’s in a couple of years. It was wild. Stocks were up early, then down hard on Ukraine worries, then bungeed up into the close on lighter than normal volume because of Passover. The Dow Industrials finished 89 points higher, its second straight up day. Nasdaq ended 11 points higher, but has closed in on correction territory earlier in the day, only to come back, closing higher now four of the past six trading days. So what accounted for today’s wild ride?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stitch Fix swings to a quarterly loss and softens outlook on shipping delays; shares plunge
- NY AG appoints lawyers to probe sexual harassment claims against Gov. Cuomo; GOP to seek impeachment
- Cathie Wood sees bitcoin joining stocks and bonds as part of the classic balanced portfolio
- Next Covid bill would provide a tax waiver on up to $10,200 of unemployment insurance benefits. Here's what you need to know
- Melinda Gates says we could reach global herd immunity from Covid sometime in 2022
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS