It’s income tax day and if you’ve left your electronic filing until today, you could be in for a rude awakening. Not your tax bill, but the fact that someone might have already claimed your refund. Identity thieves are still plaguing the tax system and if you think you’re not at risk, think again.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 11 million families are at risk of eviction, reports the CFPB. Here's how the American Rescue Plan helps
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo's sexual harassment accuser asks other women to come forward, condemns 'predatory behavior'
- Supreme Court to consider scope of voting rights protections for minorities as GOP pushes to tighten rules
- Trump, Melania were vaccinated for Covid at the White House in January
- Zoom pops as company beats expectations and issues strong guidance
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS