Even though stocks rallied today, there’s still a lively debate between bulls and bears on Wall Street on Wall Street. Tonight we hear from both sides, Michael Farr, President of Farr Miller and Washington is bullish and Barry James, President of James Advantage Funds is bearish.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Britain is open for business: UK leader Theresa May unveils bold manifesto at Davos
- If Obama did what Trump is doing he'd be called a communist: Nouriel Roubini
- Volcker rule and Dodd-Frank are here to stay, and banks need to get used to it: Barclays CEO
- NATO is a cornerstone of Europe: Finland foreign minister
- Dead found in Italian hotel hit by avalanche after quakes: Reports
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS