Even though stocks rallied today, there’s still a lively debate between bulls and bears on Wall Street on Wall Street. Tonight we hear from both sides, Michael Farr, President of Farr Miller and Washington is bullish and Barry James, President of James Advantage Funds is bearish.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- An online dollar store is giving these old-school shops a makeover
- Email scandal ruins DNC's chances of rising above RNC 'clown show'
- A leading US auto lender's stock is getting hammered
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer: I want to see Yahoo into the next chapter
- Fiat Chrysler review shows US sales figures were inflated: Report
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS