Even though stocks rallied today, there’s still a lively debate between bulls and bears on Wall Street on Wall Street. Tonight we hear from both sides, Michael Farr, President of Farr Miller and Washington is bullish and Barry James, President of James Advantage Funds is bearish.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Spotify: We don't like artists' exclusive deals, but we don't bully them either
- Facebook keeps 'Trending Topics', but gets rid of humans who write descriptions
- State Dept to release Clinton's meeting calendars...after November's election
- One trader has a strategy to win big from the Fed's rate 'ping-pong match'
- Coding boot camps replace college for software engineers
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS