Another study and more controversy about mammograms. Researchers at Boston’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital say the benefits of having a mammogram are substantial especially for those at high risk for breast cancer. But the potential risk for many middle-aged women to get a false positive reading for cancer in high. The study says that often results in unnecessary and costly surgery chemotherapy or radiation treatments.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- GameStop shares surge in premarket as Reddit favorites rally again
- Tiger Woods suffered ‘a high energy fracture’ that makes his injuries ‘more difficult to heal,’ says orthopedic surgeon
- Facebook bans Myanmar's military accounts after deadly coup
- U.S. stock futures mixed following Dow's record close
- Stock markets 'look frothy,' but Standard Chartered CEO sees no reason to panic over inflation
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS