It was a spectacular day for shareholders of another drug maker, MannKind. Shares surged an astounding 74 percent after an FDA panel recommended the approval of its experimental diabetes drug which you inhale, which means more needles to get insulin. Sheila Dharmarajan has more on the hopes for this new drug and what it will take before it hits the market.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- DoorDash stock falls after company drops first earnings report since going public
- House passes Equality Act which would expand LGBTQ protections
- AT&T to spin off DirecTV, AT&T TV Now and U-Verse into new company valued at $16.25 billion
- CDC study finds nursing home residents who appear to have recovered from Covid were reinfected with an even worse case
- Coinbase's crypto holdings jumped ninefold last year to over $300 million as bitcoin surged
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS