Tonight on Nightly Business Report.. Congress will question General Motors CEO Mary Barra tomorrow about the automaker’s expanded recall. How did GM get to this point? And what might happen next?
And, stocks end the quarter on a high-note on comments from Fed Chair Yellen. Is it a sign of things to come in the second?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- House passes $1.9 trillion Covid relief bill, sends it to Senate
- Cramer's week ahead: February jobs report could trigger a 'tsunami of selling'
- Crown prince's actions in Khashoggi killing leave Saudi fund vulnerable, ex-Obama official says
- Johnson & Johnson board member says 20 million Covid vaccine doses will be delivered by the end of March
- The $1.9 trillion stimulus bill would make health insurance more affordable for millions
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS