Our Market Monitor says individual stock selection is a much more significant factor in portfolio performance this year that it was in 2013, when virtually every stock in the S&P 500 and Dow went up. He’s Jordan Posner, Senior Portfolio Manager with Matrix Asset Advisors.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Dow falls more than 300 points as Powell fails to ease rate fears, Nasdaq goes negative on the year
- The Nasdaq must recoup this one level to prevent an even bigger downturn, strategist says
- Gap forecasts return to sales growth in 2021, sending shares higher despite sales miss
- The Trade Desk stock drops 20% in two days after Google clarifies ad-tracking policy
- Biden climate envoy John Kerry talking to banks, asset managers about mobilizing capital for clean energy
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS