Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Facebook’s surprise $2b purchase of virtual reality headset maker Oculus has many investors wondering how it fits into Facebook’s long term strategy?
And, Blackrock CEO Larry Fink has a warning for every CEO in the S&P 500.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Texas freeze helps rival oil exporters like Saudi Arabia 'tremendously,' may influence OPEC decisions
- Stock futures choppy Friday after Nasdaq suffers worst one-day loss since October
- Crypto collectibles are selling for thousands — and celebrities like Mark Cuban are cashing in
- Chinese electric car start-up Li Auto expects it will sell fewer cars than Nio has been delivering
- More travel hotspots are opening to people who work from home
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS