Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Facebook’s surprise $2b purchase of virtual reality headset maker Oculus has many investors wondering how it fits into Facebook’s long term strategy?
And, Blackrock CEO Larry Fink has a warning for every CEO in the S&P 500.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- BlackBerry to buy cybersecurity firm Cylance for $1.4 billion
- ECB's Draghi hints at a possible dip for inflation
- 'Shark Tank's' Daymond John: 'Hip-hop was our version of today's Instagram or Twitter'
- Glued to your smartphone? Try these 6 techniques to take back control of your life
- Experts cast doubt on whether China's news anchor is really A.I.
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS