For years German automakers like BMW and Mercedes have assembled many of their luxury cars right here in the U.S. But now, demand is surging and not just in the states. As Phil LeBeau tells us, U.S. manufacturing plants have now become the world’s supplier for many of those luxury wheels.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- White House moves up vaccine supply timeline, says U.S. will have enough for every adult by end of May
- Shares of Rocket Companies, a large short target of hedge funds, jump more than 70%
- Japanese billionaire to fly eight members of the public on SpaceX moon flight
- Nordstrom shares fall as shipping delays boost retailer's inventory heading into 2021
- Democrats aim to send $1.9 trillion Covid relief bill to Biden by the end of next week
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS