What do rising interest rates mean for home buyers and sellers? They could be another blow to the housing turnaround. Sales are at their lowest level in 18 months and there was more troubling news: sales of existing homes edged lower in February, down four-tenths of one percent.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Federal judge says lawsuit over Trump's Keystone XL pipeline approval can go ahead
- This simple trick may reveal whether you’re too consumed by your career
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: QCOM, AVGO, SD, UPS, CBS, AMZN & more
- At least 155 people killed in attack on mosque in Egypt's north Sinai: State media
- Retailer Under Armour, having its worst year ever, may have just found a bottom
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS