What do rising interest rates mean for home buyers and sellers? They could be another blow to the housing turnaround. Sales are at their lowest level in 18 months and there was more troubling news: sales of existing homes edged lower in February, down four-tenths of one percent.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China's sorghum imports in May jump, despite anti-dumping probe
- US Navy drafts plans to house 25,000 immigrants at cost of $233m
- Pentagon indefinitely suspends some training exercises with South Korea
- Firefighters out West prepare for what could be another busy summer wildfire season
- Cramer Remix: The best way to play the stress test results
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS