What do rising interest rates mean for home buyers and sellers? They could be another blow to the housing turnaround. Sales are at their lowest level in 18 months and there was more troubling news: sales of existing homes edged lower in February, down four-tenths of one percent.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Prepare for a good year on Wall Street—just not 2017 good, says JP Morgan Private Bank
- Behind-the-scenes secrets of 'Shark Tank' from a CEO who landed a deal with Kevin O'Leary
- A Sportswear start-up is NASA technology to make the next generation of jackets
- Saudi Arabia says it's in talks with 10 other nations on nuclear energy ambitions, calls for fairness from US
- A former Google and Apple exec now teaches Stanford students to design products to make people happy
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS