There was no crisis on Wall Street today, but stocks did end the session lower as investors brace for this weekend’s referendum in Crimea. On Wall Street the Dow fell for the fifth trading day in a row, something we haven’t seen in nearly two years. The Nasdaq wrapped up its biggest weekly decline in almost a year.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The Senate passed Biden’s $1.9 trillion stimulus bill – here’s what’s next
- Senate passes $1.9 trillion Covid relief bill, House Democrats plan final approval Tuesday
- Unemployment benefits end next week. It may be too late for Congress to stop it, experts say
- Stocks face the crosscurrents of higher interest rates and fiscal stimulus in the week ahead
- How Salesforce became Silicon Valley's best late-stage tech investor
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS