Tonight on Nightly Business Report, President Obama wants employers to pay millions of salaried workers overtime for their extra hours. But is it a smart business decision?
And, what the recent slide in copper prices is saying about the health of the global economy.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Senate Republican Obamacare replacement bill released, here are the details
- Watch: House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi discusses health-care reform at her weekly news conference
- Op-Ed: Why Uber’s top job is the most desirable in tech right now
- The Amazon of China invested $400 million into one of the most valuable fashion startups
- Travis Kalanick's fall is a warning to other big personalities in Silicon Valley, says investor
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS