Tonight on Nightly Business Report, President Obama wants employers to pay millions of salaried workers overtime for their extra hours. But is it a smart business decision?
And, what the recent slide in copper prices is saying about the health of the global economy.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Not just a chocolate company: Hershey plots its future in snacking
- U.S. SEC fines Altaba $35 million over 2014 Yahoo email hack
- Modigliani nude expected to lead spring art auctions with record price of $150 million
- Twitter is expected to show another profitable quarter as ad sales increase
- How the bump in the 10-year yield impacts your finances
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS