Tonight on Nightly Business Report, President Obama wants employers to pay millions of salaried workers overtime for their extra hours. But is it a smart business decision?
And, what the recent slide in copper prices is saying about the health of the global economy.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Iran's foreign minister accuses Israel, US of seeking war
- Russian aggression and returning ISIS fighters remain Kosovo's top challenges, PM says
- Trump urges European allies to take back hundreds of ISIS fighters captured in Syria
- Fire at Tesla factory in Fremont contained, won't impact production
- Ex-Fox News anchor Heather Nauert withdraws from consideration as UN ambassador
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS