Tonight on Nightly Business Report, President Obama wants employers to pay millions of salaried workers overtime for their extra hours. But is it a smart business decision?
And, what the recent slide in copper prices is saying about the health of the global economy.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump rips Elizabeth Warren for DNA test showing a small trace of Native American lineage
- 169 House members urge the Trump administration to allow exclusions from the latest China tariffs
- Lyft is rolling out a new 30-day ride subscription for $299
- Amazon just announced a new water-resistant Kindle Paperwhite that costs $130
- 1 in 3 baby boomers say college debt still stands in the way of saving for retirement
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS