Tonight on Nightly Business Report, President Obama wants employers to pay millions of salaried workers overtime for their extra hours. But is it a smart business decision?
And, what the recent slide in copper prices is saying about the health of the global economy.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China's about to get its first new central bank head in 15 years
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise said to be slashing 10% of its staff
- Cramer Remix: Why investors should be wary of stock buybacks
- Cramer names the stock group you never want to see rally in a downturn
- An obscure economic report may soon take on added significance
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS