Tonight on Nightly Business Report, mixed signals on the housing market. Ivy Zelman, the analyst who called housing’s top and bottom, makes sense of the conflicting numbers.
And, the third part of our health series looks at whether the taxpayer could be on the hook if the federally-funded insurance co-ops don’t work out as planned.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Brent crude breaks $70 after Saudi Arabia's oil facilities attacked by Yemen's Houthis
- Futures slip after Senate passes $1.9 trillion Covid relief bill
- U.S. hits record daily Covid vaccinations but health officials warn against loosening restrictions
- NBA Commissioner Adam Silver supports new league that pays high schoolers $100,000
- Investors haven't fully grasped inflation is 'dead ahead,' economist Mark Zandi warns
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS