Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Barnes & Noble gets a takeover offer from a private equity firm and shares soar. Is Barnes & Noble entering a new chapter and how might it play out?
And, taxpayers have recouped all of the bailout money they gave to Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac. Did the bailouts keep the system from collapsing?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- House passes $1.9 trillion Covid relief bill, sends it to Senate
- Cramer's week ahead: February jobs report could trigger a 'tsunami of selling'
- Crown prince's actions in Khashoggi killing leave Saudi fund vulnerable, ex-Obama official says
- Johnson & Johnson board member says 20 million Covid vaccine doses will be delivered by the end of March
- The $1.9 trillion stimulus bill would make health insurance more affordable for millions
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS